List of top 15 most frequently asked internship interview questions and answers pdf download free
Internship Interview Questions and Answers List
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you interested in this position? Why do you think you would do well in this internship?
- Tell me about your college experience, major, and GPAâ€¦
- Emphasize Your Skills and Accomplishments
- Close the Interview with Confidence
- Customize your resume for each interview:
- Save your resume with your full name in the title before sending it to the company.
- In addition to e-mailing your resume to the appropriate person, mail your resume with a cover letter to the hiring manager.
- Always mail your cover letter and resume to the HR department of the company as well.
- After you’ve sent your resume, wait at least a week before calling or e-mailing the company.
- For goodness sake, do not drink the night before, or pull an all-nighter, or smoke on your way to the interview.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for the interview and make sure you know the names of the people you’re meeting with.
- What drew you to this industry?
- Why do you want to intern at this company?
- What drew you to this internship?