List of top 15 most frequently asked preschool teacher interview questions and answers pdf download free
Preschool Teacher Interview Questions and Answers List
- Tell us about your preschool teacher education (i.e. educational qualifications)
- Why did you select a preschool teacher career?
- How would you handle a particular situation in the kindergarten classroom?
- What do you think is the most important aspect that a kindergarten works on, and what is the most important aspect that a preschool teacher imparts to the child?
- What do you think are your strengths and weaknesses? How would these have an influence on the pre-school?
- What is the meaning of a primary caregiver to a child?
- “What would the daily schedule look like in your classroom?”
- “How would you deal with a child who is biting or acting aggressively?”
- “What would you do to promote parental involvement?”
- “How would you deal with an irate parent?”
- What did you find to be the most difficult aspect of student (intern) teaching?
- How will you prepare students for standardized assessments?
- What ways do you assess and evaluate students?
- What would your master teacher or cooperating teacher say about you?
- Do you enjoy teaching children? If so, how would I know if I observed your class?