List of top 15 most frequently asked dental assistant interview questions and answers pdf download free
Dental Assistant Interview Questions and Answers List
- How do you feel you qualify for the position of a dental assistant?
- What are your strengths?
- What is 4-handed dentistry?
- What checks should a dental assistant perform before an earlier/regular patient arrives?
- What initial procedures should a dental assistant need to undertake when a patient is seated in front of the doctor?
- What were the typical tasks that you performed in the role of a dental assistant?
- What do you feel is the most important job of a dental assistant at a dental facility? Why?
- Do you have any dental laboratory experience?
- How much chair-side experience do you have with children? How did you handle them?
- Do you hold an active WA dental assistant registration?
- Are you familiar with the machines used for equipment sterilization and the process?
- How would you manage clinical cleanliness and infection control?
- Are you familiar with x-ray machine’s functioning?
- Can you work patiently under stressful situations and in emergencies? How would you manage emergencies?
- Can you work on extended shifts in the absence of other dental assistants?