List of top 15 most frequently asked administrative assistant interview questions and answers pdf download free
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions and Answers List
- How do you think Administrative Assistants add value to a business?
- Tell us something about your previous experience as an administrative assistant.
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- Tell us how you handled correspondence at your previous work experience?
- How do you handle a particularly busy day and still manage to run a smooth office?
- What do you believe to be your biggest strength?
- How do you manage deadlines?
- Suppose you are given three tasks at the same time: Order office supplies, make travel arrangements for a senior manager and call up a few clients to set appointments, how will you go about it? What will be the first thing you would do?
- How many telephone calls can you attend in an hour, maintaining the same level of interest and professionalism?
- Are you familiar with professional use of Microsoft Office? Specifically MS Outlook, Word and Excel?
- Although this is a temporary job, but if your performance exceeds our expectations we will consider hiring you as a permanent employee. Would that be okay with you?
- On rare basis, can you travel to other cities and towns on official tours? (With the travelling allowance provided)
- What are your future your goals?
- Do you have a valid driverâ€™s license? Any tickets?
- Are the timings of this job suitable to you? Can you work overtime and weekends?