List of top 15 most frequently asked cash handling multiple choice questions and answers pdf download free
Cash Handling Multiple Choice Questions and Answers List
- What is a slide?
- You should always verify money received from:
- Some of the features on a bill include: watermarks, micro-printing, security threads and color shifting ink.
- When is money considered mutilated?
- Accuracy is more important than speed.
- The goals of con artists are to:
- When do you sell mutilated money and to whom?
- What is the most common reason tellers are out of balance?
- What should you do when you buy money from the vault or another teller?
- What is a transposition?
- What steps must be taken before paying out cash?
- How much cash should be in the bank when you take over a shift?
- What special measures must be taken for cash-paying guests at check-in?
- You are personally responsible for your $300 cash drawer and all cash received on your shift. This means that missing cash may be deducted from your wages.
- What is the Best Practice for preparing a Cash Drawer for the next shift?