List of top 18 Best sap crm interview questions and answers pdf download free
SAP CRM Interview Questions and Answers List
- What is CRM?
- What is the typical landscape for a CRM project? What is the maximum number of landscapes that you have worked on in a project.
- What is the difference between technical consultant and functional consultant with respect to their roles and responsibilities?
- Explain the general ways of how a CRM can be enhanced?
- How Do Modification-Free Enhancements Work?
- We are planning to implement Employee Interaction Centre (EIC). We can do it either in CRM or ERP. What is your advice?
- Is CRM already in place, planned or a potential future need/consideration? If not, from a technical standpoint – why take on the overhead of CRM?
- We sell computer hardware, and need to log customer technical issues. We have been debating whether to use Service Tickets, Service Order, Complaints Management or Cases. Could you explain what each of these are and when they might be used?
- What are the difference between Interaction Record and other Business Activities?
- We are an existing SAP CRM customer upgrading to SAP CRM 7.0 and are debating whether to convert all of your pending Interaction Center (IC) service tickets to the new CRM Web Client service request format. What would be your advice?
- How is CRM and R/3 differ from each other?
- What is CRM Software?
- What are the Advantages of CRM ?
- What is Business Process Management – BPM?
- What is a Service Ticket?
- What is a Service Request?
- What is SAPâ€™s recommended strategy for which transaction to use?
- Weâ€™re currently upgrading to SAP CRM 7.0 and we are using Service Tickets in our current version, what is SAPâ€™s recommended strategy for converting Service Tickets to Service Requests?