List of top 18 most frequently asked sap qm multiple choice questions and answers pdf download free
SAP QM Multiple Choice Questions and Answers List
- The automatic determination of samples is a part of the inspection process. Which of the following are NOT part of the sample determination process?
- Which of the following are control parameters that can be set on the material master for Quality Management.
- You can change ‘Master inspection characteristics’ and/or ‘Inspection methods’ with history.Which of the following are true?
- The assignment of a profile to an object has a validity period. However, the profile itself does not have a validity period.
- In the Quality Management (QM) component, you process quality inspections on the basis of inspection lots. You must also implement one or more components in the logistics supply chain, depending on your requirements for inspection lot processing.
- With reference to Multiple Specifications in Inspection Planning , which of the following statements are true?
- Quality Management data is primarily maintained at the:
- QMP means ________.
- ___________ is a formal plan that documents an entity’s management system for the environmental work to be performed.
- ________ is a very specific way of classifying an organization’s software development methods.
- Control of documents is a ___________
- System approach to management is a ___________
- Quality Control concentrates only on ____________
- Factual approach to decision making is a __________
- Transaction code used for Scheduling UD for Production Lots is ______
- QM Standard forms are displayed by using _______
- There are ____ quality principles.