List of top 20 most frequently asked ms dynamics multiple choice questions and answers pdf download free
MS Dynamics Multiple Choice Questions and Answers List
- Which two record types require a reference to the subject tree? Each answer presents part of the solution.(Choose TWO)
- A company tracks competitors by using Connection records instead of using the native Competitors
Related Opportunity and Competitor between the Opportunity and the Account, which represents the competitor. Accounts have a flag which designates the record as a competitor. Which statement is true?
- In which two circumstances does the auto save process save changes to Lead records?(Choose TWO)
- Which field is required to create a new Opportunity record?
- When you qualify a lead, which two records will also be created?(Choose TWO)
- Which type of activity can you convert to a Lead?
- When creating a Lead, which type of information can you enter on the Main Lead form?
- A custom entity is no longer required. What should you do before deleting the entity?
- You are creating a customized Solution for a conference.
Each conference attendee can register for multiple sessions, and each session can have multiple
registered attendees. Attendees complete surveys after each session. Surveys have custom fields. Which relationship type should you use between attendees and session registrations to track surveys?
- You need to add a new custom entity to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM database. Which three actions can you perform to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- What type of relationship exists between the Marketing List entity and the Contact entity?
- You are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
You plan to create an entity named Project. The Project entity will have 15 custom fields.
Which two properties can you change after you create the entity? Each correct answer presents a complete solution
- You are creating a custom entity. Which three communication and collaboration features can be disabled after they are enabled? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- You customize the Lead entity by adding a country option set that is automatically populated for records created by a third-party website.
You map the country option set in the Lead entity to a country option set in the Contact entity.
- When auditing is enabled, which statement about field auditing is true?
- An organization plans to install Microsoft Dynamics NAV on multiple computers by using a client.xml file with predefined options. You need to perform the installation without user intervention. Which command you should run?
- Which three values are valid Field Requirement property values in Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.