List of top 20 most frequently asked adobe acrobat multiple choice questions and answers pdf download free
Adobe Acrobat Multiple Choice Questions and Answers List
- You want to create an Adobe PDF document from a Microsoft Excel workbook. The workbook has several worksheets and chart sheets.
Which command should you choose in Excel to create a single PDF document that contains all of the worksheets and chart sheets?
- Which command should you use to zoom to see all edges of an Adobe PDF document?
- You want to create a batch sequence that allows you to put keywords into a set of PDF documents. Which sequence command should you choose?
- When assigning an action to a form field, what triggers an On Mouse-up action?
- You are printing a complex Adobe PDF document to a PostScript laser printer. You want to minimize the amount of printer memory required to print the file. What should you do?
- Which product can be used to allow business users to create and save Adobe PDF documents containing interactive forms?
- From which two applications can Adobe PDF documents be created and maintain layers?
- Which Portable Document Format Exchange standard can the Acrobat preflight functionality use (without using additional plug-ins) to validate an Adobe PDF document?
- In a Creative Professional workflow, the ISO standard PDF/X is used _____.
- You want to create a single Adobe PDF document from documents that were created in multiple applications. In Acrobat, you choose File > Create PDF > From Multiple Files. One of the selected files is not converted. What could possibly cause this to happen?
- Which application supports one-button creation of Adobe PDF documents?
- Which file format is supported when you create an Adobe PDF document by choosing Create PDF > From Multiple Files?
- Which Windows-based application supports one-button creation of an Adobe PDF document from the desktop?
- What provides Adobe applications with a common framework that standardizes the creation, processing, and interchange of document metadata across publishing workflows?
- Which file format does Adobe Acrobat use to exchange metadata?
- Which form field type supports a date format?
- Why would you create a form in Adobe Acrobat instead of HTML?
- When you create a form in Adobe Acrobat Professional, what other technology can be utilized to further enhance the functionality of the fields?
- You are creating an Adobe PDF document from a Microsoft Word document. Users will print the PDF document on laser and ink jet printers. You want to maintain print quality while minimizing the file size. From Word, you choose Adobe PDF > Change Conversion Settings.
Which option should you choose from the Conversion Settings pull-down menu in the PDFMaker Settings panel?
- You are creating an Adobe PDF document from a PowerPoint presentation.
Which functionality in the PowerPoint presentation is automatically included in the PDF document?