List of top 20 most frequently asked Hotel Administration multiple choice questions and answers pdf download free
Hotel Administration Multiple Choice Questions and Answers List
- Which of the following is NOT usually considered a member of the executive committee of a hotel?
- Total room sales divided by the number of rooms sold represents:
- Rooms Division includes which one of the following?
- Which of the following hotel employees are responsible for balancing the guest accounts every day?
- Which of the following is true regarding the Central Reservation System?
- To which department does the concierge report?
- Which of the following is NOT a function of the front office?
- Hotel performance is based on which of the following operating ratios?
- Which of the following is not a front-office module of the typical Property Management System (PMS)?
- Revenue management is:
- Hotels add a charge to all long distance calls made by the guest. This charge is typically:
- Guest surveys consistently rank which of the following as the number one concern in hotels?
- Housekeeping attendants typically clean and service how many rooms per shift?
- The primary function of a hotel is to provide lodging accommodation.
- The front office manager’s main function is to ensure that the housekeeping department maintains a high quality of cleaned rooms.
- The ADR is calculated by dividing the total sales by total number of guests in the hotel.
- The largest department in terms of number of staff is food and beverage.
- Communications such as telephone, FAX, and pagers are usually a break-even service in hotels.