List of top 20 most frequently asked sap srm multiple choice questions and answers pdf download free
SAP SRM Multiple Choice Questions and Answers List
- What Does SRM Stand For?
- In SRM all the stake holders are __________.
- How can we transfer stock from one vendor to another vendor?
- ________ make vendor as ref, then there will be invoicing party,suppying party, etc.,
- If we replicated a vendor from R/3 to SRM and assigned to wrong Account grp/purchase organization. How can we Correct it?
- If a person is terminated whether his data is deleted immediately. How long his data will be stored in the database whether it is permanently deleted or not?
- How SAP SRM is Linked with SAP MM?
- What is the difference between a business partner and a partner function?
- Example for Partners?
- Example for Partner function
- With reference to Master Data in SRM 7.0, which of the following are true?
- SRM offers various types of multilevel hierarchies. You can use hierarchies to group together related product categories and suppliers, making them easier to find and report on. Which of the following multilevel hierarchies come as part of standard delivery?
- In SRM, you can selectively implement new functions or enhance existing ones by activating business functions. In this context, which of the following are true?
- Which of the following is the sequence of events for the ‘Inbound Processing and Receipt Confirmation Without WM’ process?
- You can use the account assignment function in SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) for Purchase Order, Confirmations etc.
To carry out account assignment, you need to make the following settings:
- You can calculate sales tax in SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM). The tax is calculated when you create a shopping cart, enter a purchase order, or enter an invoice or a credit memo.
- Pricing is a method of determining prices using the condition technique. SAP SRM uses Pricing when purchase documents are created. The system automatically determines the gross price and any surcharges and discounts that apply to a specific supplier according to defined conditions.
Which of the following are essential elements of the condition technique?
- SRM Users can use a supplier list to search for sources of supply for their purchases. This supplier list is compiled by the purchaser for specific products or product categories and contains suppliers and back-end contracts.
In order to integrate the supplier list into the Shop & Sourcing applications, which of the following activities are relevant?
- In order to distribute the workload of purchasers, SRM offers the so called automatic assignment. In this context, which of the following are true?
- SAP SRM provides predefined technical events for business objects. Events can be triggered by any of the following: