List of top 20 most frequently asked legal advisor multiple choice questions and answers pdf download free
Legal Advisor Multiple Choice Questions and Answers List
- In what kinds of societies are laws usually written down formally?
- What are common laws?
- Which of the following statements about law is true?
- Juries around the world commonly are expected to reflect the judgment of _______ .
- The term “positive sanction” refers to ________ .
- An informal negative sanction is _____ .
- In what kind of social environment are informal negative sanctions most likely to be an effective mechanism of social control?
- Which of the following are important parts of social control in some small non-western societies?
- Which of the following would be a positive sanction?
- Which of the following kinds of people would most likely be considered to be criminal for acting oddly in public and subsequently be arrested by the police in North America?
- What kinds of legal concerns are common in societies that have pedestrian foraging or simple horticultural subsistence bases?
- How were disputes and crimes within the community usually settled traditionally by the Ju/’hoansi and other small-scale societies?
- Which of the following cultures traditionally used “song duels” to settle quarrels between individuals within their community?
- What is the legal concept at work in the following case?
A man is murdered by his neighbor as a consequence of a dispute over the ownership of a small field. The neighbor’s family is ordered by a judge to pay the dead man’s wife 12 goats in order to pay for the crime and to end the murder’s guilt.
- Which of the following kind of legal concern is commonly found among pastoralist and rich settled fishing societies but usually not among pedestrian foraging ones?
- Which of the following statements is true?
- Which of the following kinds of society are most likely to have formalized laws and special government institutions (e.g. police, courts, and jails) to enforce them?
- A paper can be properly served under FRCP 5 by:
- Service of Process in foreign countries can be effectuated and are enforceable:
- Ultimately, the responsibility of calendaring deadlines correctly rests with: