List of top 15 most frequently asked matlab multiple choice questions and answers pdf download free
MatLab Multiple Choice Questions and Answers List
- What does Matlab stand for?
- What symbol precedes all comments in Matlab?
- Which of the following is not a pre-defined variable in Matlab.
- This Matlab command clears all data and variables stored in memory:
- Characters in Matlab are represented in their value in memory.
- Which is these is not an aspect of a for/while loop:
- To better manage memory and prevent unnecessary memory allocations, Matlab uses:
- To print a newline in a fprintf statement, you must use the following escape character:
- In Matlab, this keyword immediately moves to the next iteration of the loop:
- Which of the following will correctly define x, y, and z as symbols?
- Which of these is the way to access the first element in a vector named v (assuming there is at least one element in the vector)?
- Which of the following is used to see if two elements are equal in MATLAB?
- If vector = [1 2 3 4; 11 24 92 100; 345 65 90 1]. What will the value of a be equal to if this code is entered into MATLAB >>[a b] = size (vector)?
- What is the value of ans that is printed when the following code is run: isnumeric(32)
- If I want to save a formatted string to memory, but donâ€™t want to print it out, which command should I use?