A testplan file contains text lines. There are 5 types of text lines in a testplan file:
1. Comment â€“ Marked in green color: Providing commentary information.
2. Group descriptiton â€“ Marked in black color: Providing descriptions for groups of tests. Tests in a testplan can be grouped into multiple levels of groups.
3. Test description â€“ Marked in blue color: Providing descriptions for individual test.
4. Testplan statement â€“ Marked in dark red color: Providing relations to link scripts, testcases, test data, closed sub testplans or an include file to the testplan.
5. Open subplan file marker â€“ Marked in magenda color: Providing relations to link sub testplans to be included in a master testplan.