Segue testing methodology is a six-phase testing process:
1. Plan â€“ Determine the testing strategy and define specific test requirements.
2. Capture â€“ Classify the GUI objects in your application and build a framework for running your tests.
3. Create â€“ Create automated, reusable tests. Use recording and/ or programming to build test scripts written in Segueâ€™s 4Test language.
4. Run â€“ Select specific tests and execute them against the AUT.
5. Report â€“ Analyze test results and generate defect reports.
6. Track â€“ Track defects in the AUT and perform regression testing.